Tuesday, February 22, 2005

blog blog

Its 11:50pm and I'm at work for that silly task. This whole job is really very silly, or so I believe. They think they're doing rocket science here, but I'm just not interested. Seriously considering quitting. Not really a sane option, considering that its my third time in two years. I really think its me, not her (i mean it) this time. Contemplating whether to leave Egypt all together. Can't wait to see how my departure attempt works out. The problem is I'm starting to like my life here again. My career here looks really screwed up though, so this looks like the best option --risky, but certainly the kind of work I wanna do now.

Have to retreat from blogging and complaining abit, and figure out what the hell I'll be doing with my life.

Why am I writing this here! To fend off anyone who thought this was gonna be a political blog I guess.

No comments: