Wednesday, June 22, 2005

PLEASE GOD... Save me

from my job.

No. Thou shalt save thyself.

And I will.

----
UPDATE:
I just screwed this Danish guy, Jakob, for a whole one-hour conference call, slapped him on the face --over the phone. Threw every point he made right back at him (this idiot) and people around me were watching me with surprise. I feel good about that. He's been irresponsive and arrogant since last week when he took over the work, and my patience with people has limits.

The joy I'm getting from screwing this guy is not enough to love this job though.

----
My ex-manager called me again tonight offering me a job at a company that I've praised here before. He described how he thinks that new project is great, pushing hard for me to join them, and at a certain point callimg me inexplicable and almost crazy for rejecting the yet-to-come offer without even asking for more details. Well, if I rejected that other offer, why not reject this one. But aside from a number of reasons for my rejection, I'm just totally demotivated, and am not willing to try another blunder. Need a big change.

16 comments:

MoonLightShadow said...

LOL..

I wonder what is your job doing to you..

Alina said...

Why is your job that bad? And what does being saved from it mean? Quitting it?

Mohamed said...

Kayla, this is something between me and God. I guess it was too loud, so you overheard! :)

DNA, sucks, doesn't it.

Moon, do you think my job is making me crazy? Does it show? hehe.

Alina said...

Sorry, Mohamed! I do know curiosity killed the cat but, hey, it made it smarter! :))

Mohamed said...

It sure did. I was just kidding Kayla :)

Alina said...

Yeah, I know, you seem to kid a lot lately! :)) Keep up the good work! BTW, this post of yours rocked the blogosphere in a certain glorious day when I was wondering if I should look for a new job :))But I decided to give it some more time.

haal said...

ehm ehm, Mr. FromCairo. I see you two are having some fun.

By the way Kayla, in case you didn't read the blog, I am now Mrs. FromCairo, so tone down your curiosity. I am actually a jealous Scorpio.

Alina said...

Really? OK, than I'll look elsewhere for a "menage a trois"...Hmmm, i had such high hopes of our threesome working out...
By the way, guys, the Black See is perfect for a honeymoon! I can book you a great honeymoon sweet by the seaside...Interested???

Mohamed said...

:) You gals are funny funny funny.

My real wife is gonna really kill me now. She was fine till now, but she won't tolerate that :(

Alina said...

We'll pray that she only punishes you for a day or two or that she is satisfied with a few days spent by you in the hospital! Actually, I don't think she would really kill...isn't making your life miserable a lot more fun? (asked the sadist in me :)))

Alina said...

You have no idea how much of what I feel today is expressed in this little post of yours! Sometimes life really sucks! :))

Alina said...

Without the update! Maybe something resembling will happen tomorrow! :)

haal said...

Same here guys, same here!

Alina said...

You too, Haal! I had all my hopes on you having a great day to cheer us up! Oh, well, let's start a club..Who wants to be the leader?

zoss said...

sorry Mohamed, took me a little while, but I found you a solution.

Mohamed said...

Hilarious Zoss. I love it. This is exactly what I need :)
I see you have a blog now Zoss. Wonderful. Looking forward to reading you.