Sunday, November 26, 2006

M

Yes, I had forgotten about that fairouz tape. I really can't afford to have our friendship shaken, especially after its grown so well over the last period. It is a great connection to me, and I had great times with you. Cinderella one of them, Mohandeseen cafe another, and just calling you casually and doing something. But most important is that I feel comfortable opening up and talking to you, about whatever. You know me so well its amazing to me. On the one hand it scares me, and on the other I just love it. I like to think I know you a little bit too.

You are right, that I consciously and subconsciously slowly disappear from my "female-relationships", but I really don't wanna do this with you. I appreciate this friendship too much. Really, thanks again for the good words. They really mean alot to me, and I'm really sorry for being an asshole.

Yeah, you're like a perfect sister, a very close person whom I can trust (both your actions and judgements), and you provide me with very good support. I really do appreciate you and your opinions, and I am very proud of you actually. You know how much I like it that you know me so well, and that I like to think I know you so well too. Although it seems you're missing some stuff in me lately, thinking that I'm sometimes not that sincere.

I wish you can be more accessbile than you have been lately, but I respect your space as usual, but its always comforting knowing you're there. Life is really tough you know, and I realized how valuable and rare it is to have such good and close people in one's lives who really make a difference. So with you, unlike many others, I always keep trying, always check on you, always trying to make sure you're around. So do feel free ofcourse, but please affirm your presence.

Thanks for being my good friend.

No comments: